Goji berries, berry, wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) seeds
"one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth";
What can you get from Goji Berry?
1. Healthy Immune System. Goji Berries contain special polysaccharides which fortify your immune system and are responsible for controlling your body's most important defense systems. Plus, it has more Vitamin C than oranges. Delays ageing process and prevents Alzheimer's disease by enhancing your memory.
2. 19 amino acids--the building blocks of protein--including all eight essential for life - no other plant can make that claim!
Amino acids help in promotion of growth hormones in the body, enhance the liver functions, improve vision and fertility. Two important amino acids found in goji berries are L-Glutamine and L-Arginine which together help in protein metabolism.
3. Antioxidants. Contains complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin (supports the eyes). One of zeaxanthin's key roles is to protect the retina of the eye by absorbing blue light and acting as an antioxidant.
4. Other contents: B-complex Vitamins, Vitamin E, Essential fatty acids, Betaine
5. Improved sexual function and fertility. Why go for the commercialized chemicals with side effects when you can boost your sexuality naturally and safely!!
How Do You Use Goji Berries?
1. Raw: Eat them raw. Taste is similar to raisins except less sugar.
2. Tea: Brewing method: As tea, Put about 2-5g rose bud into teapot or glass cup. Can be mixed with chrysanthemum flowers and/or red jujubes for tea.
3. Smoothies: Soak a handful then add them to your favorite smoothie.
4. Cereal: add color to your cereal.
5. Muffins and Scones: Add goji berries to muffins or scones just as you would with raisins.
6. Add to Soups: This has been a common use of goji berries in
|This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 11 April, 2012.